TESUP i-500 Wind Turbine (Fully optimised for ground conditions)
US Norms Rated Power @11.5 m/s= 200 Watts
Maximum Power @16.0 m/s= 560 Watts
Warranty: 2-year product warranty
- Strong plastic body: Perfect for portable applications
- Quieter wings: Improved wing airfoils
- Movement at lower wind speeds: 3 m/s (6.7 mph, 10.8 km/hr)
- Double bearings: Less vibration
- Inox bearing: Stainless
- Extented tail shape: Catches the wind great
- 3 cable slip ring: This high-tech slip ring is being used in aircraft industry
The newly developed TESUP i-500 is a wind generator for professional use, which reliably supplies energy even under extreme conditions automatically. The generous dimensioning of the generator components and the heat dissipation via the newly developed housing ensure a low thermal load which ensures a long service life even at high ambient temperatures.
The generator shaft runs in two encapsulated and permanent lubricated ball bearings made of stainless steel. At the front bearing, a special friction-free sealing disc prevents the penetration of moisture and dust. This wind turbine produces AC, please purchase any of listed hybrid charge controllers for DC output to charge batteries.
This turbine has a permanent magnet generator having strong neodymium magnets with steel slots inside. When the wind speed is over 3 m/s, the turbine will be rotating freely by exceeding this holding torque (cogging torque).
Mounting pole`s internal diameter has to be 37 mm. There are 2 screws inside the screw bag within carton box.